Meet Bernadette Anderson, M.D.
After dropping over one hundred and forty pounds, Dr. Bernadette is walking the talk!
Dr. Bernadette, is a family medicine physician and co-owner of Faith Family Health, Inc. in Columbus, Ohio, where she integrates traditional and integrative approaches to medicine along with fitness and nutrition to promote total wellness. She takes a holistic approach to optimal health treating the whole person rather than just the physical symptoms of disease. In her medical practice, she recommends lifestyle modifications her patients to manage medical conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol.
A Saginaw, Michigan native, Dr. Bernadette is a graduate of Arthur Hill High School. She earned her undergraduate degree in Psychology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and received her Master’s Degree in Public Health, at the University of California, Berkley. She then went on to receive her Doctorate of Medicine from the Medical College of Ohio and continued her clinical studies at the Mount Carmel Family Medicine Residency Program in Columbus, Ohio.
Her other credentials Include:
- Founder, Managing Editor, DrBernadetteMD.com – innovative health and wellness site with guided programs to health and healing.
- Health Contributor, Ready Publication – quarterly publication positioned and created to encourage passionate conversations that expose hidden thoughts and closed-door conversations about real life issues.
- Author, 52 Prescriptions to Health, Healing and Happiness and Thinking About Quitting Medicine
- National Medical Director, Diet Free Life, LLC – America’s #1 nutrition and weight loss system, founded by Robert Ferguson.
- Contributor, Sharecare.com – a health and wellness social media network created by Dr. Mehmet Oz and Jeff Arnold.
Book Dr. Bernadette for your next event.
Dr. Bernadette is an experienced speaker with the just the right combination of wit and knowledge to create a remarkable event. She has spoken to both large groups and small on topics including health and medical concerns, weight management, purposeful living, nutrition, fitness and spiritual awareness.
Recent speech titles include:
- Lifestyle Is The First Medicine: Create Optimal Health and Wellness
- Stress Management: Balancing Your Day Job and Your Happiness
- Take Charge Of Your Health Condition (diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma)
- How Full Is Your Plate? Understanding and Conquering Obesity
- Living Life with ‘E’s: Exhale, Eat, Exercise, Examine, Enhance and Enjoy. Six Steps to a New You!
She is a captivating speaker that will motivate your audience to change their lifestyle and empower them to write their own prescription for optimal wellness.
DIRECTIONS TO BOOK DR. BERNADETTE: Please fill-in your contact information and include the date of the event in your message. You will be contacted for additional details. Thank you.